You may wonder how Love Toys are packed and inspected prior to delivery:
Will the toys keep in good condition when they arrived in my warehouse after 30 days’ shipping?
Will the shipping cartons squash when I received the shipment?
Do I need to change gift box by spending more labor and time costs?
Let one of our masturbator’s SOP speak (only some contents show in order to protect customer’s information.)
- Incoming raw materials’ QC:
- packing material inspection
- ABS Case inspection
- Masturbator inspection
- Cardboard and shipping carton inspection
Shipping marks printed right and K=K carton faultless
- Assembling processing
- Wearing gloves
- Insert masturbator into ABS inside case
- Put on outside case
- Fold gift box
- Insert bottom blister tray and instruction manual
- Cover top blister tray, fold gift box and seal.
- Semi-finished and Finished toy QC
- Smudged case not acceptable
- Rating label in the right position
- Gift box with chopped serial number and all parts packed in
- Finished toy gift box is sealed in the middle.
- Packing, shipping carton, and pallet
- 20pcs in a shipping carton, cardboard inside top and bottom carton.
- Seal tape in “I”
- 20ctns on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
- Email detail Packing list, container loading photo, shipment advice, etc. to customer.
Feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com if you have better idea to improve.
#masturbator #stroker #lovetoypacking #packing #peac